Thursday, June 6, 2013

I really did give up :(

I haven't blogged in a while but here goes!! I am being totally honest here. My whole funk put me in a really bad mood. I haven't been working out like I should. I haven't tracked a single thing I put in my mouth in weeks!! NOT GOOD!! HEY!! Maybe that's why you can't get out of this funk! Just saying....

I have decided that while yes I lost 1.8lbs last week and I fully plan on loosing again this week, Tuesday I am seriously putting my foot down and getting back into the game. I told my husband, I feel like a fraud. When I gain I am not just letting myself down but I am letting down all of my followers and everyone that has been cheering for my success. I have two small children that look up to me and I need to show them that it's ok to hit a bump in the road as long as you don't give up. I have been saying all this time that I am not giving up, but really I have given up, on the program and on myself. :-(

Yes I have kept going to meetings and I have been walking a couple days a week but I know that isn't enough to get where I need and want to be. I have given myself a couple of days to really refocus and think about what I need to do for me. This is something that I have clearly been having trouble with lately. I need to start telling myself the truth. And the truth is I have been in a funk not because my body is used to what I am doing but because I have not been doing what needs to get done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment