Sunday, June 30, 2013

When things don't go exactly as planned

It's always great to have a plan, even better when you actually stick to that plan!! So while camping this weekend, I said I was going to track every day and that I was going to reach 100% of my active link goal everyday. Well here's how the weekend actually went:

I got super stressed out trying to get everything packed and leave on time. I ended up eating two hot dogs and a little mac and cheese before even leaving for the trip. We get to the site and turn on the radio to here we are now setting up camp in the middle of a tornado warning! Bring on my complete panic....My husband wanting nothing more than me to relax and help him, in case something actually happened. I decided I wasn't going to cook dinner so turkey and cheese sandwiches it was! I also drank one green tea gingerale. I reached 130% of my active link goal and earned 6 activity points. I only tracked for half of the day.

Saturday, I woke up had 2 eggs, 3 sausage links and an apple for breakfast. For lunch I had some  a lot of cheese curls a hot dog and a turkey burger. We went on a hike it was roughly 2-2 1/2 miles through the woods, a lot of which I was carrying my 2 1/2 year old daughter. I woke up and eat a ham and cheese sandwich and has another apple with a string cheese. I later ate some cookies and grapes. I also had 1/2 a chicken drumstick and some mac and cheese. I reached 170% of my active link goal and earned 10 activity points on Saturday.

This morning I fixed breakfast for everyone. I had one pancake and some sausage and a glass of apple juice. After packing up camp, coming home and unpacking and then getting the kids a bath and getting a shower myself, I never ate any lunch. my hubby fixed hamburgers on the grill for dinner and I was so hungry I also ate a small bag of chips, an apple sauce and a ham and cheese sandwich on a hamburger roll. :( as of right now I am at 80% of my goal and 1 activity point for today. I really want to tell you that I am going for a walk shortly and I will reach my goal but that more than likely isn't going to happen. I am so tired that its only 6 pm and I am already, ready for bed!

This week is really hit or miss as far as the scale goes, my plan is to track my weekend the best I can now, after the fact so I am at least aware of what I did each day and pick it back up tomorrow. I have been walking and staying on track for the most part this week. I know I did have some off moments but I am willing to face it and move on...LOL

Tomorrow is a new day, I will track everything before I eat, I will keep off the scale and I will get my walk in, maybe even two walks :) Oh and something that is super exciting!!! Tomorrow I am starting the Insanity workout!! Hope all goes well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment