Thursday, June 27, 2013

Going Away

The family is going camping this weekend and normally have the attitude of "oh well, I can't help it if we are going away, I'll just have to get back on track next week" but instead this time around I decided that it is going to be a good week!!

We are going with friends but that didn't matter to me, I did all the shopping for the trip and made sure that I had snack food that I liked and that is healthy and weight watcher friendly. I have my mind made up that I am going to get in some activity every day while we are away and I am going to still track!! My active link is charged and ready to go :)

I used to be the person that wasn't to sure about telling people that I am on weight watchers but now I realize that it is a part of who I am. While I am not going to have the comfort of my own home and I am not going to be able to make a smoothie for breakfast, I am going to be able to make egg whites, I have fruit and there's plenty of space to walk!!

I will be sure to fill you all in on how it goes when I get home. My goal for the week is to still eat only three meals a day and two snacks. To get in all my activity and reach 100% of my active link goal each day. To track what I eat all weekend. Be happy and enjoy myself!!! This is going to be  trial run for when we go on our actual week vacation to the beach in Aug.

I am excited for this weekend and for my meeting on Tuesday!!! See you all when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment