Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bouncing back

After getting real with myself last week I realized I need to get my act together if I am going to get to my goal. I follow someone on Instagram that has lost over 150lbs with weight watchers and she has NEVER used a gym, another woman was lost over 50lbs and has lost every week for the last 9-10 weeks. I want to be these women.

I look at what they are doing and I am trying to model my daily life off of them. This week I have tracked everything that I put in my mouth and I have found that even though I am making better choices and far as healthier choices I am having a hard time staying within my points for the day. I know I have "extras" for the week and I am earning activity points but I don't like to use these points. I have found myself asking how I am ever going to be able to do this when  I am down to just 26 points a day?

I struggle because I didn't have this problem before then I realize that's because I was "cheating" I wasn't adding up my points properly of I would put something in my tracker because it looked good even though I was eating something else or more than what was listed. By doing this I was only cheating myself. I wasn't being honest with myself. I was hurting myself and causing myself to fail.

This week my goal is to track everything!! No matter what it is or how many points it is, It needs to go into my tracker and it needs to go in my tracker honestly!! I have had so many people tell me that they are happy for me and proud of me for my weight loss. I have even had more than one person join weight watchers because of me and my journey. I want to continue to make these people happy.

When I fail I don't just fail myself I fail all of my followers and supporters as well. I have thought about how good it feels to loose the weight and how good it feels to buy smaller clothes :-) Something else that feels good is seeing my goal jars. When I made them back when I joined weight watchers my "pounds to loose" jar was filled all the way to the top, now there's lots of room in that jar. And today was the first time I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "wow you really can tell that I've lost weight." I haven't made it any secret that I have been loosing weight and that is just one more reason that I need to bounce back and get focused again.

Two weeks ago I lost 1.8lbs (got out of my funk) and last week I was down 0.2 (hit my 30lbs goal) Now that I have done these two things I am ready to reach for the stars. My next goal is 35lbs, I know I can do it and I will do it. I am focused and ready to go. I have a busy weekend and a surprise in store...I'll fill you in on that a little later :-) I know this week will be another good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment