Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's time for me

This post is more for me than anyone else. I am going to be totally up front and honest with al of you. The last eight weeks have been some of the hardest. They have without a doubt been the hardest 2 months of my weight loss journey. I have been bouncing around the same one or two pounds and quite frankly I am FED UP!!!

I know that only I can change it. I know that I need to change something I just don't know 100% what that is yet. I am changing several things this week and I know I will have a good week and the weight will start coming off again.

Yesterday, I got a text from a friend that I had been on this journey with. She is actually the reason that I took that first step to loose weight and join weight watchers. Well yesterday she told me that she was no longer focused and felt that she was wasting her money because she wasn't loosing because of her lack of focus. I totally support her in her decision and she is right is you aren't focused or don't want to loose weight you re't going to.

At my meeting tonight my leader pulled me aside to talk before the meeting started. She was reaching out to me. She asked me what was going on because she knows that I have been going through this funk. She told me that she felt that she has been giving my friend my support than me. Which I think she probably has but  have been ok with that because I can do this. I hadn't hit a real rough patch until now.

While talking to my leader I realized something. I realized that I love helping others reach their goals but lately it has become exghusting. I realized that I have been focusing too much on making sure everyone else reaches their goals and not enough on myself.

Part of me even feels like I am sitting here pushing people up the hill just to have them fall down and roll over me if that makes sense. This week is about me and making sure I get back on track and reach my goals!!! I will make it happen this week!! 

No more bouncing back and worth. I will hit my 30lbs goal and I will pass it this time :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment