Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tomorrow is a new day

And a new month in this case. I don't know why so don't ask but for whatever reason I decided to weigh myself before going to my weight watchers meeting today. Well according to my scale I had gained 2.6 lbs!!!

This sent me into a total downward spiral!! I started crying and was very upset. I for the life of me can't figure out what happened to cause me to gain weight this week. I got in my activity. I drank my water and I tracked my food!! I do have my period but that has never had any type of impact and caused me to gain before.

So I did something that would kinda help me feel better and it was def better than eating like I used to when I would get upset. I got in my car, blasted the radio (which I couldn't get loud enough) and I drove. I had to go to staples so I went and then I got my son from school.

I tried to talk to a very good friend about my problem and I love her and poor girl, no matter how hard she tried I didn't really feel any better. I kept telling myself I would be ok and it was no big deal but the truth is, I was PISSED!!! I think I would have been just fine with a gain if I could say "oh I did this or I did that" but I can't.

I talked to my meeting leader about it and she seems to think that I could be eating too much salt and that my period my have something to do with it. My plan for this week is to drink even more water than usual and limit my salt in take. I am also going to increase my workouts. This is something that I have wanted to do, not just because of the gain this week.

This week, well today was a serious struggle for me. But I am not going to let it define me or my journey. I will only allow it to motivate me. I will push harder and stay with the plan because I know it works. I will update you all during the week and let you know how I am doing and next week I will have an exciting loss to share with you!!

1 comment:

  1. I still think you rock. Like you said tomorrow is a new day and a new month. Rock it!

    ReplyDelete