Friday, April 26, 2013

Weeks 7 thru 12

I have decided that I am going to add regular entries as well as these "story" entries until I am able to catch up. That will my blog can be current while everyone gets to know me and my thought process a little more. Below is what happened from week seven thru week 12. After this we are a little less than half way through my journey thus far. Week 12 was a big one for me personally!!! Hope you enjoy :-)

Nov 13, 2012 Week 7 Down 2 lbs!!! What a good week. I am really surprised that I was able to loose such a large amount two weeks in a row. Now my goal is to get through next weeks weigh-in without gaining weight.

Nov 20, 2012 Week 8 I did it!!!! I totally had two big weeks and I didn't gain on week three. I am down another .6 this week. I am two months into this thing and I have already lost 12.2 lbs. I am almost to my first goal with weight watchers! 5% here I come :-)

Nov 27, 2012 Week 9 Down 2.4!!! Wow I reached my 5% goal!!! Actually I KILLED IT!!!! This week was pretty stressful personally but I still managed to loose weight. I need to get a handle on how I manage my stress but I must be doing something right.

Dec 4,2012 Week 10 Gained .4 this week. I am totally fine with this gain. It's less than half a pound. It has happened before I will loose that plus some next week.

Dec 11, 2012 Week 11 Gained .4 again this week. Ok well I am still under a pound gained even between the two weeks. The lady at the desk when I weighed in still says " well it's less than half a pound" I say "ummm not when you add it to last week." I'm getting a little pissed!

Dec 18, 2012 Week 12 OK Seriously!!! I am starting to think this damn scale is broken. How the hell did I gain .4 again?!?!?!?!?! Now I am up 1.2!! This is just craziness!! I need to loose more a pound in order to make this up. On a positive note, This isn't enough to make me quit. In the past I would have def decided that I would have been done!! On this day I realized ho different things are this time around. I will be back next week and gain or loose I will face it. IT BETTER BE A LOOSE TOUGH :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment