Sunday, April 28, 2013

No Pain No Gain

Or so they say....Well in my case I don't want a gain, but you know what "they", (whoever they are) mean. Well I decided that I am actually going to do some ok one of the many workouts that I downloaded on my phone a few weeks ago. Let me tell you anyone that says seven minutes isn't enough, DON'T LISTEN!!!!

I am not an expert my any means but I will tell you I did a seven minute ab workout and boy did I feel it in the morning, I pushed through the pain though and did it again today! I was even able to do hold a plank for 20 seconds!!! Sometimes I wonder just how much I am doing but I know in the long run it will pay off. I will be in better shape and I will be healthier.

Speaking of healthier, I made some GREAT 3 point pizza rolls for dinner Friday. See as a child my parents would always order pizza or subs for dinner. As an adult this is something that I have carried on and passed down to my child. I know I should have put really who wants to cook every single day? NO ONE!!!!

On Friday however, I decided that even though I didn't want to cook the health of my family was more important and I was going to cook but we could still have our usual pizza dinner.I went to the store and decided to pull out my phone and put the Weight Watchers scanner to use. I scanned everything. I bought some turkey pepperoni, low fat crescent rolls, 2% shredded cheese and organic pizza sauce.

I came home and got to work. I put 1/2 tablespoon of sauce on each roll, followed by 1 tablespoon of cheese and 3 pepperonis. I rolled them up and baked them in the oven. It was super easy and the kids loved them!!!Can you say win-win! I can and did. I even used paper cups and plates so I didn't have to do dishes. Looks like we have a new way to do pizza friday in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment