Friday, April 26, 2013

My Story

Hi there!! I am a 26 year old that has struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. In Sept I was talking to a friend who said she had just joined weight watchers. I thought WOW I need to do that and the next week I went to a meeting with her and I did!! This isn't the first time I have tried to loose weight or even my first time with Weight watchers for that matter but this is the journey of the first time I decided to loose weight for ME!!!

When I was about 18 I joined weight watchers with my mom as a "support person" I lost weight but I didn't want to loose weight for me. I didn't realize that I needed to get healthy, I have never had any real health problems so I didn't think my being heavy was a "real" issue.

As I got older my boyfriend and I got more serious and we started talking about marriage and having children. I decided that I didn't want to get pregnant and "have" to gain weight at the weight I was at so I went back to weight watchers. Again I was doing ok and loosing a small amount of weight each week. I didn't really pay much attention and I forgot to take my birth control a couple of days and I ended up getting pregnant....OOPS!!! Oh well! I stopped going to weight watchers but only gained 18 lbs during my pregnancy.

I lost all that weight plus an extra 15-20 lbs. On my son's first birthday, we found out that I was once again pregnant. This time though I gained 60!!! pounds and I never lost any of it! :( Now my daughter is two years old and I am more than ready to change my life.

As of the start of the blog I have lost 30.2 lbs total!! I will be  adding another post that will list my progress each week with a few notes from my personal journal as to how I was feeling and what I had going on that week.

I will use this blog to keep in touch with all of my followers and keep track of my feelings during my journey. I want  others to know that everything isn't going to just fall into your lap, you MUST work for it!!

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you are able to find what you are looking for! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment