Friday, April 26, 2013

Progress Through week 6

OK so I am not yet to the point where I am comfortable sharing my weight with the whole world yet but I will share my progress with you!!

This blog would have gotten WAY out of control if I had updated you all at once on my progress so far so I have decided that I will update you about 6 weeks at a time depending on my thoughts for each week!! Here's the day I joined through week 6. Enjoy!!!!

Sept 25,2012-The day I joined weight watchers to change my life forever!! My current weight makes me want to cry! I have no idea how or better yet why I let myself get so big. I always knew my weight was getting out of control but for the first AND last time in my life I am closer to 300 lbs than not!! I was very embarrassed even though the only other person that knew my actual weight was the woman at the next and she is soooo super sweet!!

Oct 2,2012- Week 1 That wasn't too bad and I am down 4.6 lbs this week. I am glad that C is here with me! It really helps that I don't have to do this alone. I pulled a pretty big number this week. It's a great way to start this journey.

Oct 9,2012 Week 2 Down another 1.2!! YAY!! That first 5 came off with pretty much no problem. This might not be so bad after all. By this point I think this time is going to be different then the other times I have joined.

Oct 16,2012 Week 3 I gained .2 this week. Well maybe this is just like every other time I have joined. I guess it's still too soon to tell and it is only .2 so it's really like staying the same. But I really thought that I would have lost since it's still so early in this journey.

Oct 23,2012 Week 4 Down 2.6!!! Well that def made up for last week!! I think I can totally do this!! I am soooo glad that C and I drive together. Talking to her and being able to share this with her I think has really helped me.

Oct 30,2012 Week 5 Gained .6 Well that's just over a half pound. This week is Halloween tough, I really hope I can stay out of the kids candy so I don't gain again. I think I will be ok. Plus I will get alot of walking in taking the kids trick or treating.

Nov 6,2012 Week 6 Down 2.0!!! That's great!! I am now at a total of 9.6 lbs lost!!! That's sooo close to 10!! Pretty sure this is almost the most I have ever lost!! I think know that doing this with such a good friend and someone that is focused has really helped me and kept me on track this time around.

    ***Look for more posts to come soon and see what happened after this!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment