Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Getting back into the swing of things

The last few months have been hard for me. Honestly I have had some personal stuff going on and I let me emotions get the best of me when my WW leader decided to leave our meeting to better herself. I am really happy for her but I let it bring me down because she is the only leader I've had during this journey. I felt like I had lost a part of me when she left my meeting but I have her cell number and I know that I can always turn to her for added support when I need it. On top of that I had a falling out with one of my best friends. She and I have patched things up now but at the time it really took it's toll on me. During this journey I have learned alot about myself and about what I need to do in order to be successful and get the results that I want. If you saw me over the last few months however you might not think so. I didn't really gain any weight but I didn't really loose any either. I would go up and down and bounce around the same 2-4lbs. I am glad that I was able to maintain over the summer for the most part but I am not happy that I allowed my emotions to get the best of me. I have decided that I am going to get back on track and I am going to allow my emotions to get the better of me any more. I am worthy of doing better and I am determined to do better!! I have taken the time to make a list of things that I used to do that I should start doing again in order to maximize my weight loss and get my focus back. This is something that isn't going to happen over night I know that. I always have trouble getting back on track all at once. I always have good intentions but they seem to go astray. I say I will track and I do for a day or two and it all falls apart. I have a meal plan with my points all figured out and follow it for a few days, I say I am going to workout and I don't. I still don't have it all figured out but I am doing my best to get there. One of the biggest things I am going to do is take part in my very own 30 day blog challenge. I will be posting a new blog post every day for the next 30. I will be posting about all kinds of new and different things that I am trying and doing each day along with how well it is working for me. I took today to fill you all in on my struggles lately. I haven't eaten very well and I haven't worked out like I should have been. I said I was going to run my first 5K and I didn't. I feel sick and bloated all the time and even though I am not gaining weight I can tell I'm not in the shape I once was. It's harder for me to run than before and some small things that used to be easy now became harder and I get out of breath easier. Stay turned to see what happens next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment